Friday, March 19, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Little Beastie

Today we have a couple of sketches of the rare and illusive Couch Imp. He is ravenously feasting on microwave popcorn while viewing a favorite cartoon.

A good sport to say the least he says "You can draw me if you want to dad" after which he strikes a mighty pose that he holds for a maximum of 30 minutes. Then he jumps down to come over and see the few lines I have put on the page and says "Thats not very good" and then continues to tell me how I can improve my drawing by making it look more like him and adding a sword and a monster at least.

I was lucky enough to stitch together a couple of 1-2 min poses he held in his zombie like state of viewing the mind numbing picture machine achieving this result. A fun model to say the least:)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

great pose… at first glance I saw a little indian boy doing a chant

N8 said...

Thanks glad you like the lil critter:)

Unknown said...

Great description too! I want to see one of the mighty poses.

website

original artwork for sale

my other blog

Etsy Shop